Trip Protector Benefits
Pre-existing Conditions for Travel Protection Benefits
The Pre-Existing Condition Exclusion is waived provided you meet all of the following requirements:
- the payment for this plan is received prior to/or within 24 hours after making your final payment; and
- you are not disabled from travel at the time you make your plan payment; and
- the booking for the Covered Trip must be the first and only booking for this travel period and destination.
Pre-existing Conditions for Travel Medical Benefits
- Pre-existing conditions are covered on the medical portion of this program.
- Participant must be enrolled in a primary health plan to be eligible for medical benefits
Services provided in addition to the Trip Cancellation Program
- Emergency Medical Assistance
- Cash Advances, Legal Referrals
- Lost Ticket and Passport Assistance
- Emergency Prescription Refill
- Access to contracted doctors in more than 180 countries
- Access to worldwide security information in more than 130 countries and 235 cities
- Online doctor search with more than 6,500 contracted physicians
- Access to Drug Translation Guide
- Health and security news alerts
- View More Details
All benefits expressed in U.S. dollars.
Available to persons whose primary residence is in an eligible state inside the United States. A maximum of 10 people can be covered on each policy.
For more information about the benefits, including information about exclusions, key provisions, limitations and State to State variation in benefits, see the Plan Description.
Compare TripProtector Plans
Please note: you can only purchase this policy prior to departing on your trip.
Ten Day Money Back Guarantee
YOUR SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED. We are so confident in our products that we offer the best guarantee in the business! If you are not completely satisfied with our product, simply return your Certificate or Policy of Insurance and Description of Emergency Medical Evacuation and Other Services within 10 days of receipt and include a letter indicating your desire to cancel. If you have not already left for your trip, you will receive a full refund.